Business Brand Names On Sale
Creative & Trending Names
All Packages Include:
Affordable Brand Names with
Matching .COM & .AU Domains
Free Logos Customized
to your Liking
High Resolution Logo
in .JPEG, .AI & .PNG
.COM FEATURED DOMAINS
.AU FEATURED DOMAINS
More Domains >>
Categories to Consider
Do you have any Keywords in mind?
Tired of trying to find a Decent Startup Name for your Business?
🅾️ Only to find that the Name is already registered?
🅾️ Alternatively dealing with the domain broker week after week Negotiating a sale price?
🅾️ Or worse, to see the Domainers squatting and asking astronomical 5 digit USD figures?
✅ That is where StartUpNames comes in…
✅ At Affordable “Startup friendly” community prices
✅ We have a collection of Creative & Trending Names, with a Package that includes:
– Keyword Rich Dictionary Names
– Abstracts which are Trending
– No misspells or vowel drops
– All the Inventory is owned by us, no 3rd party
– And you get a complimentary, customizable Logo for Free!
– Get your Business & Website rolling within Hours, not weeks
– Just for a fraction of the Price…
Free Business Name Generator
Select an Industry*
Free Inclusions with Purchase
Keep this Logo,
or Request for a Modification.
Buy with Paypal, Mastercard, Visa,
Amex, or Stripe.
We get Paid only when you get this Domain.
Comparable Sales or Appraisal values given.
We beat any prices by atleast 20%
This Domain will be Delivered to You,
or your Money-Back Guaranteed!
Memorable and Unique Business
None of the Un-Brandables.
Budget-conscious Startups looking to Name their Business find it quite a Frustrating experience to say the least. To find a Short and Brandable Name, which is pronounceable and has an available .COM domain Associated with it. That is where we come in. And also provide the Domain Name and a Startup Logo.
We take Pride in our “Branding” work and our team comprises of:
a) Domain Acquisition specialists
b) Brand Naming consultants &
c) Graphic Designers for Logo creations
With combined expertise, we hope to create a “Cutting edge” Brand presence on the web.
– Domain Length (Shorter the better!)
– Radio test (Can a person hear it and Reproduce without errors?)
– Memory test (Does it pass the ‘Crowded Bar’ test?)
– Brand-feel (Does it sound Appealing, is it Positive?)
– User-age appeal, (Boomers, Gen-X, Gen-Y, Gen-Z etc)
– Industry relevance appeal etc.
StartUpNames’s Name Analysts and Logo Designers create and position “The Brand” with Business Trends are taken into consideration and the names are modified with key adjectives that make the Brand feel Positive and recognizable. Attention is given to the Memory test and Radio test. These unique Business names can be categorized into one of the 5 following ways:
Real Names – QuestBay.com
Mis-spelled Names – BankInq.com
Abstract – Atrenos.com
Acronyms – ANZM.com
Visual – FilthyHot.com
WordPlay – GalaxyChimp.com
Naming can be a frustrating experience and settling for a name that feels “just Okay” is the number one cause for disappointment among start-ups.
– Stimulating Naming Conventions (Unique, Creative, Positive & Memorable)
– Logo Design (Distinctive, Inventive, Catchy & Vibrant)